Supreme Mir 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Supreme Mir 3

Thank you for joining SupremeMir3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HAJDY - Deleted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HAJDY

HAJDY - Deleted  Empty
PostSubject: HAJDY - Deleted    HAJDY - Deleted  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:56 pm

Hello .
I am from Poland but i use translator Very Happy
My character has been removed by my brother since we fought and he wanted for me to do out of spite .
I know that it is an awkward situation but still I ask for the reinstatement.
I have no evidence that I had this form but a few permanent players can confirm it.
Long however I didn't log onto the server from the account of the lack of the time .
Only now I am reporting this case since I wanted to come back to the game on supreme .
I am able easily to prove it that the form was mine and players can help me with it :
Monkita , Ustutempol , Faith , IceWarrior ( i think this is he's name ) .
My deleted character nick is HAJDY ( +/- 30k lvl and 4 de lvls )

Regards .

@POLISH
Siemka .
Moj brat usunal moja postac po tym jak sie pobilismy a wrecz napierdalalismy , no i chcial mi cos zrobic bo inaczej nie dal by rady wiec usunal moja postac .
Wiem ze to glupia sytuacja no ale jak to w zyciu wszystko moze sie wydarzyc .
Nie mam zadnych dowodow ze taka postac istniala i byla moja ale moge to udowodnic poprzez nawiazanie kontaktu do np. Monkita , Ustutempol , Faith , IceWarrior czy jakos tak . Moge to latwo udowodnic Smile
Tak wiec licze na szybka reakcje ze strony GM jak i graczy odwiedzajacych to forum .
Aha moj nick to HAJDY , taki wizek 30k lvl z 4 delvlami .

Pozdrawiam Smile

Back to top Go down

HAJDY - Deleted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supreme Mir 3 :: SupremeMir3 :: Hall Of Shame-
Jump to: